Navigate Your Depression at Our Depression Treatment Center
Embark Recovery helps you identify and treat your depression symptoms so you can lead a more fulfilling life.
We Can Help You Treat Your Depression Symptoms
Figuring out the cause of your depression symptoms can seem defeating at times. Even if you are feeling more motivated, you know that those depression symptoms can creep back in and weigh you down in life. Our team members can help develop therapeutic plans that will help you target the root of your depression. Our proven methodologies can put you on the path to recovery so that you can lead a life without depression.
Why You Should Consider Depression Treatment in Arizona
If your depression symptoms are left unchecked, you are leaving yourself vulnerable to future problems. One particular area of concern is your overall mental health. If the depression continues or worsens, your mental health could deteriorate and affect other areas of your life.
For example, some people will turn to drugs or alcohol to cope with their depression. Depression could also affect performance at your job, your relationships with friends and family, romantic relationships, and more.
Prolonged depression, coupled with aversive side effects like substance addiction or self-harming behavior, can lead to increased risk of:
- Suicide attempts
- Suicide ideations
At Embark Recovery, we offer multiple depression treatments to help curb the negative effects and bring you back to a degree of normalcy. We teach honesty and integrity through compassion, dedication, and providing a safe space to work through their treatment.
Depression is a mental health disorder that affects millions of people worldwide. It is a common and serious medical condition that can negatively impact the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression can cause a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest in activities that a person once enjoyed. It can also affect a person's ability to function in their daily life. In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about depression, including its types, symptoms, and treatment options.
Let’s Understand It
Depression is a mood disorder that affects a person's mental and physical health. It is a complex condition that can arise due to various factors, including biological, genetic, environmental, and psychological factors. Depression can occur at any age, but it typically begins in adolescence or early adulthood. It affects women more often than men.
Types of Depression
There are different types of depression, including:
- Major Depressive Disorder: This is the most common type of depression. It causes persistent feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and worthlessness. A person with major depressive disorder may also experience physical symptoms like fatigue, insomnia, and changes in appetite
- Persistent Depressive Disorder: This type of depression is also known as dysthymia. It causes long-term symptoms of depression that may last for two years or more
- Bipolar Disorder: This is a mood disorder that causes extreme mood swings, including periods of depression and mania. A person with bipolar disorder may experience feelings of extreme happiness, excitement, and energy during manic episodes, and feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and fatigue during depressive episodes
- Seasonal Affective Disorder: This type of depression occurs during the winter months when there is less sunlight. It causes symptoms of depression like fatigue, irritability, and increased appetite
Some of the Symptoms of Depression
The symptoms of depression can vary from person to person, but some common symptoms include:
- Persistent feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and worthlessness
- Loss of interest in activities that a person once enjoyed
- Changes in appetite, weight, and sleep patterns
- Fatigue and low energy
- Difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Feelings of guilt or self-blame
- Suicidal thoughts or behaviors
Treatment Options for Depression
Depression is a treatable condition, and there are various treatment options available. These include:
- Therapy: Talk therapy can help a person with depression identify and change negative thought patterns and behaviors. Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of therapy that is particularly effective in treating depression
- Medications: Antidepressant medications can help improve the symptoms of depression. These medications work by balancing the levels of certain chemicals in the brain that affect mood
- Lifestyle changes: Engaging in regular exercise, eating a healthy diet, and getting enough sleep can all help improve the symptoms of depression
- Alternative therapies: Some people find alternative therapies like acupuncture, massage therapy, and yoga helpful in treating depression
If you think you may be experiencing symptoms of depression, it is important to seek help from a mental health professional. Depression can be a serious condition, and early intervention can help improve outcomes. With the right treatment from Embark Recovery, people with depression can go on to lead happy and fulfilling lives.
National Statistic According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), approximately 1 in 5 adults in the United States (nearly 51.5 million people) experience mental illness in a given year.
International Statistic According to the World Health Organization (WHO), depression is a leading cause of disability worldwide and affects more than 264 million people globally.
How Our Process Works
Step One: Contact Us
You can contact our office via phone or online form fill. One of our representatives will be in touch to discuss our treatment plans, your current situation, and how we can help.
Step Two: Explore Our Depression Therapy Options
There are multiple treatment and therapy types available to help curb your depression. Embark Recovery's staff has expertise working with patients in Arizona and finding ways to help them get better.
Step Three: Take Control Over Your Depression
You deserve a life without depression. Embark Recovery can help you achieve this with our friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced staff.
How Much Does Arizona Depression Treatment Cost?
The cost of depression treatment varies on a number of factors, including length of stay, severity, treatments applied, and more. We do offer flexible payment plans for patients and accept a number of different insurance providers. You can use our insurance verification tool to see if your current plan can help cover any of the costs.
Why Choose Embark Recovery?
Embark Recovery has been helping people overcome addiction, mental health issues, and more since 2013. We are a licensed rehabilitation center run by individuals who have overcome these types of issues ourselves. We understand addiction and mental health issues like depression, which is why we have built an Arizona depression treatment center like this.
Schedule a Consultation at Our Arizona Depression Treatment Center
Schedule a depression consultation with our staff so we can learn more about your situation. From here, we can work out the best treatment plan and get you on the path to recovery.