Find Peace at Our AZ Mental Health Treatment Center
Get your mind right at our mental health treatment center in Arizona.
We Apply Evidence-Based Treatments to Improve Overall Mental Health
There is no black and white with mental health. Just because you are fine one day doesn't mean you won't have issues the next. There can be many triggers that negatively affect your mental health.
At Embark Recovery, we have multiple mental health treatments available. Our dedicated mental health professionals use evidence-based approaches to help with anxiety disorders, mood disorders, personality disorders, substance abuse disorders, and more.
We are Arizona's premier mental health treatment center. Contact us to learn more about treatment plans and to speak with a mental health treatment representative. We look forward to helping you on your mental health improvement journey.
Mental health is an integral part of overall health and well-being. It is essential to recognize the signs and symptoms of mental health disorders to seek help at the earliest.
Let’s Understand It
Mental health disorders refer to a range of conditions that affect an individual's emotions, thinking, behavior, and overall mental well-being. These disorders can impact an individual's ability to function in daily life and affect their relationships, work, and other areas of life.
The Importance of Mental Health Treatment in Arizona
Mental health extends into so many different areas of your everyday life. If you don't seek treatment for deteriorating mental health, it can bleed into your work and personal lives.
Unchecked mental health issues can lead to other problems, such as substance or alcohol abuse, which could lead to even more significant health issues.
One of the best things you can do for your mental health is to talk to a mental health professional. At our mental health treatment facility in Arizona, our staff is trained and has expertise in dealing with all kinds of mental health symptoms.
Types of Mental Health Disorders
There are several types of mental health disorders, and each one has its own set of symptoms and treatment options.
Here are some of the most common types of mental health disorders:
- Anxiety Disorders: Anxiety disorders are characterized by excessive fear or worry about everyday situations. Common anxiety disorders include Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), panic disorder, and Social Anxiety Disorder
- Mood Disorders: Mood disorders are characterized by severe and persistent changes in mood, such as depression and bipolar disorder
- Personality Disorders: Personality disorders are characterized by long-term patterns of behavior and thought that differ from cultural expectations and cause distress or impaired functioning
- Eating Disorders: Eating disorders are characterized by unhealthy eating habits, such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder
- Substance Use Disorders SUD: Substance use disorders involve the excessive use of drugs or alcohol that causes significant impairment or distress
Some of the Symptoms of Mental Health Disorders
The symptoms of mental health disorders can vary widely depending on the type of disorder. However, some common symptoms include:
- Feelings of sadness or hopelessness
- Difficulty concentrating
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Loss of interest in activities once enjoyed
- Changes in appetite
- Suicidal thoughts or behaviors
- Excessive fear or worry
- Social withdrawal
- Agitation or irritability
- Substance abuse
Treatment Options for Mental Health Disorders
The treatment options for mental health disorders depend on the type of disorder and its severity. However, some common treatment options include:
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy involves talking with a mental health professional to identify and work through the underlying issues contributing to the disorder
- Medication: Medications, such as antidepressants or anti-anxiety medications, can be prescribed to help manage symptoms
- Hospitalization: In severe cases, hospitalization may be necessary to ensure the individual's safety and provide intensive treatment
- Support Groups: Support groups can be a valuable resource for individuals struggling with mental health disorders. They offer a safe and supportive environment where individuals can share their experiences and receive encouragement
Mental health disorders are a common and serious health issue that can significantly impact an individual's life. It is important to recognize the signs and symptoms of mental health disorders and seek help at the earliest. With proper diagnosis and treatment, individuals with mental health disorders can lead fulfilling and productive lives.
Here are some statistics related to mental health that may be of interest:
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), one in four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives
- In the United States, approximately 1 in 5 adults (20%) experience mental illness in a given year, while 1 in 25 adults (4%) experience a serious mental illness that interferes with their daily life
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the United States, with over 48,000 deaths by suicide in 2019 alone
- Depression is one of the leading causes of disability worldwide, with an estimated 264 million people affected
- Only 44% of adults with diagnosable mental illnesses receive treatment each year in the United States
- The economic cost of mental illness in the United States is estimated to be over $200 billion per year, including costs associated with healthcare, lost productivity, and disability
- Children and adolescents with mental health disorders are at an increased risk of experiencing academic difficulties, substance abuse, and social problems
- Individuals with mental illness are more likely to experience chronic physical health conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, and obesity
Choosing Embark Recovery for Mental Health Treatment
Prescott, AZ is the perfect backdrop to work on your mental health in a relaxing environment. Our staff provides resources and support to help build life-changing patterns. We create recovery plans that can sustain positive mental health.
How Our Process Works
Step One: Contact Us
Call 928-250-0447 or use our online form to get in touch with a representative.
Step Two: We Learn More About You
We will have a consultation to assess your mental health and start to develop a plan tailored to your needs.
Step Three: Experience Improved Mental Health
Our staff will be there with you every step of the way as you apply our treatments to begin taking strides towards better mental health.
How Much Does Mental Health Treatment Cost in Arizona?
The cost of mental health treatment in Arizona can change based on a variety of factors. Embark Recovery accepts most public and private insurance options, and flexible payment plans are available for those in need of other financial assistance.
Find the Clarity to Improve Your Mental Health
Take the first step toward a better life by contacting Embark Recovery in Arizona. We are standing by ready to help transform your life with our mental health treatment in Arizona.